At The Gordon Children’s Academy we are inclusive and aim to celebrate the diversity within our community and wider world and develop confidence in individual identity. We strive to promote equality in all that we do and we use examples of where this has not always been the case in our society in the past to support learning and promote tolerance.
Your preferences have prevented this content from being loaded. If you have recently changed your preferences, please try reloading the page
All learners are of equal value
We see all learners and potential learners and their parents and carers as of equal value:
- Whether or not they have a special educational need or disability
- Whatever their ethnicity, culture, national origin or national status
- Whatever their gender or gender identity
- Whatever their religious or non-religious affiliation or faith background
- Whatever their sexual identity
Please contact the school office should any special amendments be needed.
READ ME: Promoting British Values
READ ME: Thinking Inclusively