|White school shirt with collar|
|Green and silver tie|
|Grey skirt, pinafore, or trousers|
|In warmer weather children can wear
The school summer dress – green and white check. White socks may be worn with the summer dress
knee length grey shorts
|School green V-neck jumper or cardigan with logo|
|Grey socks or grey tights|
|Black polishable or patent shoes – no trainers or boots|
Cold weather – warm coat in dark colour – black, dark blue or dark green
Warm weather – light anorak in dark colour – black, dark blue or dark green
|School green T-shirt with logo|
|Black shorts or black track suit bottoms and top for colder months|
|Plimsolls or trainers|
|Earrings must be removed for PE. If your child is unable to remove them by themselves, please remove them before coming to school on PE days|
It is expected children will wear the correct uniform at all times. By choosing to send your child to The Gordon Children’s Academy you have agreed to provide your child with the correct uniform.
Please contact the class teacher if your child is unable to wear their correct uniform
- One pair of small plain stud earrings are permitted in school from Year 1. No sparkly or shaped earrings.
- Long hair must be tied up at all times
- Extreme hairstyles (dyed hair, shaved marks in sides etc) will not be permitted.
- All hair accessories must be dark green, white or black and must be simple and small
- Make up and nail polish are not permitted under any circumstances
Uniform Supplier for school branded items
- Our uniform is provided by the company Simmonds.
- You are able to buy uniform from their website – www.simmonds-ltd.com