The school runs a Breakfast Club from 7.30am until 8.45am every day in term time. The cost to attend is £3.50 per day. The club is run by Santosh Mahay and Tracy Payne.
Your child will receive a choice of hot or cold food, a place to play, make friends and be cared for in a holistic and safe environment, giving you peace of mind.
Breakfast Club will no longer be accepting any form of cash. Instead payments are to be made online using ParentMail PMX.
Please follow the steps below to make payment:
- Log into your ParentMail PMX account (if you don’t have one, please speak to Miss Chandler in the Office);
- Select Payments;
- Choose shop (which is at the bottom of the page);
- Select Breakfast Club;
- Add the amount you wish to pay;
- Go to basket and make payment.
If you have any questions, please contact Miss Chandler in the School Office.
Breakfast Club Policy
We aim to:
- Provide a happy, safe, warm, stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and the wider community.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership with them to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Offer inclusive services that are accessible to all children in the community.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of children and parents.
- Encourage healthy eating, providing a selection of foods that the children are encouraged to try, in a social environment.
We are committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures, e.g. opening times, fees, and any forthcoming events.
- Sharing and discussing their child’s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, along with any difficulties that may arise.